Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m having for sale my 2002 Mercedes E55 AMG. It’s the last year of production of this model and chassis so every problem and glitches that showed up in the previous years of production have been corrected by the factory. Engine is the M113 5.4lt V8 that makes 349hp and 391 pounds of torque. Transmission is a Touch Shift 5 speed Automatic. This car has all the available options that Mercedes was offering at the time for the E55 except from Phone and Command unit. Some of them are: Xenon Lights, Heated seats, 6 Disc CD CHANGER, ESP, Auto Climate Control, Bose Premium Sound System, Power seats, Sunroof. It also comes with MERCEDES STAR MARK EXTENDED WARRANTY up to year 2010 or 100.000 miles. It currently has 85.6k. Warranty is very important when you buy a super car such as an E55 so that’s a plus when you buy this vehicle. In the past 3000 miles the following parts were replaced or services were performed:
• Lower control arm bushings and upper control arms ( Warranty )
• Sway bar and sway bar links ( Warranty )
• Motor mounts and transmission mount ( Warranty )
• Air Mass flow sensor ( Warranty )
• Air Filters, Dust Filter, Fuel Filter
• Spark plugs and wires
• Brake Flush and Transmission Flush with trans filter
• Transmission connector and Electrics Kit
• New tires and wiper blade

I have added the following stuff:
• Rear trunk lip spoiler
• AMG pedals and shifter
• H&R springs
• X pipe modification to the exhaust system ( The best mod you can do to an E55)
• Blacked out front grille and flat emblem ( still have the factory emblem)
• Clear front side markers

I’m asking $19.500 OBO. It’s an amazing car and you’re not going to be disappointed. It’s very hard to find a W210 E55 like this one in the market. PLEASE ONLY SERIUS BUYERS. Contact number 980-322-1219.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Great looking car! Fellow Charlottean here. I would love to have it I just dont have that kind of budget. I am looking for a 2002/2001 E430 though. If you know of a good one reasonably priced drop me a line here.

Good luck with your sale. :thumbsup:

PS: How did you get the car upside down to take those pics of the undercarriage?

Jeff

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Great looking car! Fellow Charlottean here. I would love to have it I just dont have that kind of budget. I am looking for a 2002/2001 E430 though. If you know of a good one reasonably priced drop me a line here.

PS: How did you get the car upside down to take those pics of the undercarriage?

Jeff
The car is on a lift. I think he was holding the camera upside down to get a better shot of the whole exhaust.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Jeff
Thanks a lot Jeff. Like the other guy said the car was on a lift when i took the pics. E430 is a nice car but you just can't compare it to a 55. Hope you find i good one and get it soon!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Come on guys! I know how he did the upside down pictures.......I was only making a joke................ :D

Heres a bump for ya! :thumbsup:

Jeff

·
Registered
314 Posts
Bobby, nice car

where did you get the trunk lip spoiler, if I may ask? or did it come with the car from the factory?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bobby, nice car

where did you get the trunk lip spoiler, if I may ask? or did it come with the car from the factory?

You can get it from Ebay. The company that i got it from offered the spoiler painted to the color of the vehicle. All you have to do is install it. It has a 3M adhesive tape so you just stick it to the trunk.

Hope i gave you all the information you needed!

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one if you are still interested

Jeff,
I was hanging out at the website looking at pics and saw this guy selling his E55 and noticed that you are looking for an E430. Are you still looking?
I have a beautiful 2001 E430 sport white with tan interior. No wrecks, very clean very solid.
Let me know.
Andres
in San Antonio

Jeff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts