Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.

I am trying to sell a set of 20'' chrome lowenhart lsr's for a friend of mine off of his SL500. They also have a good set of ContiSportContact 2's with one wheel having ContiSportContact 3 because of a flat he got and they no longer make the 2's.

PM me if any one is interested and you want pictures. I am just going around trying to sell them for my friend. I have seen them selling on ebay for about $3000 with out tires. These things are about $1400 a wheel new and have been on the car for a little over a year but its not his daily driver so it basically just sits in the garage and is only driving on sunny days.

He wants to sell them because he is not in for the "bling" factor any more. Hes looking to get around $2500 with tires, which is an excellent price considering the price of the tires alone.

I have over 3000 posts on M3forum.net (user odgaard) so I understand the hesitation to try to buy from some one with only one post.

Serious buyers only please. Buyer includes 3.2% paypal plus shipping. I am willing to nagotiate because he wants to sell them quickly. Thanx again.

I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana

:beerchugr:

Adam Odgaard

·
Registered
CLS 55 AMG, S 55 AMG, MG F, Mitsubishi 3000 GT
6 Posts
Hi Adam

I am interested in this wheels for my CLS 55 do you think they will fit?
What is the size of the tires and what is the size of the rims?
How are the conditions of the wheels are there any blemishes

If I buy them I need to have them shipped to Denmark is that okay?

Please send me some pictures

My email is [email protected]

Best regards

Henning Johansen
Denmark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have the LSR's still. If so I would like to make you an offer for them asap. I want to make sure they will fit the CLS 500 and would also like to see some pics as well if you can email them to me that would be great. And also what is the shipping costs.

thanks
Tony
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts