Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 E430 V8 , 1981 240D DIESEL
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mercedes Dealerships Charges $2500+ for this item new

I am selling an used but in good shape Mercedes 2.0 comand headunit with a the GPS antenna, comand manual and a multimedia interface adapter. With this adapter you can connect:a dvd player, game system such as playstation, xbox and wii, and a rear view camera. This is an ECE unit and has the tv button option on the front of the headunit. With the option, you can add a dvd player, game system, or rear camera to the comand and view with the proper wire connection and installion. If you are in the U.S. the FM stations work fine but the AM stations will not work because the European countries use a different frequency. The GPS navigation disc is not included. The parts number is A 210 820 48 89. I recommend professional installion because installion is difficult and complicated. I will provide instructions upon request. This unit came out of a w210 (e-class) but I believe it will work in a w163(m-class), and w208(clk-class) but consult your local dealership for verification. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a private message. Please email me if you do not live in the U.S.A. because shipping will cost more. Please email me with your country and I will give you the shipping cost. $550 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 E320 4MATIC
1,732 Posts
younghood, please give me a suggestion price to install the this system and make it work in a dealer or by an INDY. Thank you very much!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.