Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy cow!

Would you believe I still have this car? The price is down to the level of ridiculous and I don't even get calls on it. Maybe I should raise the price so it doesn't sound too good to be true.

·
Registered
1998 c43
5 Posts
The mileage is a little steep but hey $21000 is not bad either. good luck and congrats o...

The mileage is a little steep but hey $21000 is not bad either. good luck and congrats on the new family member!

·
Registered
C36 C43
98 Posts
[}:)] The Mileage is a little steep. maybe you should lower the price again. But it lo...

[}:)] The Mileage is a little steep. maybe you should lower the price again. But it looks good

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a Benz for everyone

Anyone who has driven a C43 can tell you that to really appreciate the car, you must drive it. This is a C43 for somebody who wants to DRIVE a C43. If you're looking for a low mileage garage queen, this isn't the car for you. It's in much better than average condition for the mileage. All seating surfaces show little to no wear. With a deposit toward a sale I will take the car to any metro Atlanta mechanic or dealer of your choosing to verify the integrity of the car. If the dealer finds any major mechanical problems, I will refund your deposit plus the cost of the inspection. I've seen several cars with more mileage and higher asking prices. The only car I'm aware of that is priced lower is a lemon law car in California (the dealer wasn't able to fix a problem after several tries and had to buy the car back). This car is solid and priced thousands below others on the market.

For those who didn't know, you can click on the link in the first post for tons of pics of the car from every angle. I'd be happy to provide more on request from any serious buyer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts