Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2005 C230 Kompressor, 2004 E55 AMG
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****REDUCED!**** I know I don't have to do much explaining about this car! Most of you know EXACTLY what the C36 is all about! 1997 Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG. VERY RARE WHITE ON BLACK! 276 HORSEPOWER with 5-SPEED electronic adaptive transmission. 1997 is THE year to have for the C36. OVER $52,000 IN 1997! The C36 was THE FIRST vehicle introduced to the market as joint production between Mercedes-Benz & AMG! I have EVERYTHING FOR THIS CAR! BOTH keys, ALL books, ORIGINAL window sticker! It's all here! The car has the original Monoblock AMG wheels, power 10 way seats with full leather seating with AMG two-tone leather wrapped sport steering wheel(back seat rarely ever sat in!), MB AMG stainless exhuast & muffler, power everything, sunroof/moonroof, tinted glass, burl walnut wood trim, Bose Sound system with 6-disc CD changer. This car has NO rust, NO leaks or drips, NO disappointments!

RECENTLY SERVICED AND INSPECTED BY MERCEDES-BENZ DEALER. MUST SEE THIS CAR! TREMENDOUS condition NO ACCIDENTS. Always garaged, Fully loaded! Original C36 AMG floor mats. Spare tire has never been on ground, new front rotors and pads, rear like new, NEWER MB battery. There is a Benzworld member who has already viewed my car and will tell you just how nice it really is! I am able to ship this car anywhere at buyers expense. Call if interested 513-283-4419:thumbsup: Bobby

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MORE PICTURES:wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure.. I thought the cross cover was only on the 95-96... I'm sure I can get one. If there is ANY worry of this car NOT being a genuine C36, you can be rest assured that is not the case at all.

·
Registered
Mercedes 500E & CLK32K
511 Posts
Not sure.. I thought the cross cover was only on the 95-96... I'm sure I can get one. If there is ANY worry of this car NOT being a genuine C36, you can be rest assured that is not the case at all.
I don't belive anyone thinks it is not a C36. The C280 intake tube is restrictive and hurts performance on a C36, hence why there is a specific part number for this. Easily identified by the 3.6 on the top of the intake tube.

See the enclosed pictures which are of a stock 1997 C36 engine bay. I have seen 1995, 1996 and 1997 C36's on Autotrader and Ebay with the wrong crossover pipe. Actually it seems rather common, these must be a failure point and in lieu of purchasing the correct part, the dealer installs the C280 part, probably as a cost savings solution.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car drives straight and solid... Fiance is ITCHING for a converitble, faster I sell this the faster I get an R129 SL500!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts