Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Mercedes Benz C280
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting out my 1996 MB C280. It was in great condition with no check engine lights. (The transmission went bad and I just didn't have the money to fix it.) It is Polar white with tan leather interior. Every part must go. I am located in near South Bend, Indiana. The list below are the parts that are not available due to being sold. All other parts are available for sale. I only accept cash in hand or Paypal authorized transactions. PM or email me @ [email protected] (preferably email)

Sold:
3 Ignition Coils
Heater Blower Motor
K24 Seat Relay
Dome Light Console
Front Grille

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Mercedes Benz C280
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really interested in selling the whole car but if you want to give me a price on how much you would be willing to buy it I can think about it? It has (178K miles on it).

·
Registered
95 C280, 89 300E, 94' E320 Coupe, 91' 560SEC
1,095 Posts
how much for the ext mirrors? oh and that little black cover that is in the pic of the engine that is by the cam position housing with the star stamped on it.

·
Registered
1996 Mercedes Benz C280
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll sell both Ext. mirrors complete for $450. Driver's side mirror for $250.00 (new a year ago) and passenger side complete for $200.00. If you only want the interior parts of the mirrors then both for $350. The black cover has a semi broken clip but still clips on correctly. Will sell that for $30.00.

·
Registered
1996 Mercedes Benz C280
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The radio has the usually faceplate issues (Display is blacked out, Volume knob is very touchy, and some of the buttons are loose). If you still want it I would sell if to you for pretty cheap since it is in working condition but has some issues...

Just let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts