Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1995 E320 that has been a FANTASTIC car. However, I have the opportunity to buy a much newer car at a terrific price, so I'm doing this and thus have to sell my Mercedes.

I have taken wonderful care of this car, including replacing the slipping transmission with a completely new unit that has a transferrable 2-year warranty this past Fall. It has new tires on it which were just put on last year, XM radio custom installed. Every single item and button works and works correctly.

I cannot say enough about how much I have loved this car. It drives wonderfully (as most of you probably know) and it's got plenty of bells and whistles. For reference, I will list options below (some may be obvious, so I apologize in advance):

-Moon Roof
-Integrated Phone
-Fully automatic climate control
-Fog lamps (front and rear)
-Dual power memory seats
-Headlight washers and wipers
-Dual heated seats (high/low settings)
-Traction Control
-Cruise Control
-Dual Airbags
-Limited slip differential
-4 Wheel ABS
-4 wheel brake wear sensors
-Power fold rear seat rests
-KEYLESS ENTRY (aftermarket)
-XM Satelite Radio (aftermarket)
-Premium sound system with 6-disc changer

I'm asking $4,995 for the car.

While I realize that's at the top end of what to expect for this model/year, I have already dealt with one of the largest items in a brand new transmission. Also, no head gasket problems and the wiring harness has never given me problems (not sure if it was replaced as I'm the 4th owner and didn't know enough to ask the first 3).

I am working on taking photos and will post those when I get the chance to upload them in the morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was able to get it down to just about $3,000 for the new transmission and torque converter. Still OUCH...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts