Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1993 500E
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 142k miles, this pearl black 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E has had all the major mechanical systems overhauled. New MB transmission, new MB rear suspension (hydraulic actuators, nitrogen vessels), new MB AC evaporator/pods, new timing chains, all new rotors and brake pads, full tune-up and all the fluids have been refreshed. new charcoal canister and fuel tank. It runs flawlessly.
Renntech modifications (from the previous owner) include a larger airbox, Renntech exhaust system, and Renntech chips. These modifications increase the power up a notch. I am the third owner (since 120k miles in 2005) and I have all the maintenance records since new. Car is located in NJ. Priced to sell quickly at $14,500 as equipped with 5 AMG wheels and newer Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 265/35/18 tires or $12,500 with 5 very clean stock wheels and Continental tires. Contact me for details and more pictures posted at Picasa. Price is negotiable or BO.

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 500E
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this car still available?
No, I'm sorry. The car has been sold. Check out the adverts on 500eboard.com and 500ecstacy.com; there is a lot of info on pricing and what to look for as far as mtce. records for these cars.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
No, I'm sorry. The car has been sold. Check out the adverts on 500eboard.com and 500ecstacy.com; there is a lot of info on pricing and what to look for as far as mtce. records for these cars.
SOLD = Thread closed:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.