Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, as the title states, i have a 1992 500sel with 199k miles. green with green interior. has no oil presure and the power steering pump makes a sound other than that its in great shape.

im a navy optician and am goin over seas soon, i hate to see the car sit. so lets make a deal. the car is in Ohio (44609) zip code. open to all offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 300CE, 62 220SEb
272 Posts
Give us a little meat. Rust, interior shape, electrics, clean title? Good records? History of ownership?

There is probably someone interested on this forum, GLWS...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the car though my cousins estate, he got the car used from a local Benz dealer in 2004, he took great care of it, lots of paper work from parts and service over the years. The interior is in good condiction. All electronics work as far as I know. There is a yellow mark on the rear passenger side of the bumper( I'll post pictures of that mark this weekend when I'm home) no major scratches or dents. There is a rust spot on the truck lid by the handle( will provide picture) during the estate move I drove the car around the block, while doing so the oil light came on and then lost presure.(had top end noise right before the gauge dropped) haven't turned the engine over since then. Had the car then towed to my mothers house where it's been sitting since mid July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts