- 69,xxx km (~43,500 miles)
- Collector plate status. Everything on the car is original and in excellent condition.
- Paint is original. No rust at all.
- Mechanically the car needs nothing, everything is in good working order.
- Transmission shifts and downshifts smooth. No jerking or sticking gears.
- Clean title with no claims, CarFax in hand.
- Two owners (1991-2008, 2008-2019), I am the third owner.
- Three keys with original holder and all original manuals and documentation.
- Has some marks on the bumpers - I did not get them re-sprayed in order to keep the paint all original. The next owner can take care of this at their leisure.
- The trunk has 2 small dings, as does the rear driver side quarter panel. All very minor and difficult to capture on camera.
- Side skirt on the passenger side has a small scuff.
- Small paint chip on the hood of the car on passenger side.
- Very light scratch on driver's side rear door.
- Light oxidization on the chrome on the passenger side. Likely would buff out with Nevr-Dull but I haven't tried yet.
- I do not have any service records from the previous owner. I was told he had the vehicle serviced by a friend who was a Mercedes-Benz certified mechanic working at a local dealership - all work was done off the books since he had no intent to sell it down the road.
Car is located in Vancouver, BC Canada. I can help a buyer with their shipping arrangements anywhere around the world if necessary.
Over 90 additional photos can be provided.