Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, as they say, all good things have to come to an end. I've decided to sell my 91 SEC to pursue other interests. . The last of the best! Smoke silver body, black leather interior. Original Becker radio with tape deck. Canadian model, originally from Vancouver.

I’m the second owner since 2007. 187,000 km. No accidents. Runs perfectly. Excellent inside and out, no rust, immaculate leather. Extremely well maintained and many of the type specific issues have been addressed (timing chain, tensioners and guides, cam shaft oil lines, fuel pump relay, rear glass, front suspension, fluids). New tires, alignment, front brakes, and flexible brake hoses. All receipts available.

The tilt function of the sun roof is not working and a repair will take either relatively little money and some DIY skills and time, or a good amount of money if turned over to a shop.

The car is 100% original. It is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was appraised in July 2021 at C$45,000. Will consider offers around C$40,000. More pictures and appraisal available on request.
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Tire
Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Wheel Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light Car
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

Attachments

·
Registered
'91 560SEC, '98 SL500
2,264 Posts
Lovely SEC. Best and final year of production as well. Prices have definitely been trending up but I would say you're on the higher end especially without the sunroof issue addressed. Now that the border is open, it widens the market as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts