Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I saw this stunning car at C&C this AM and thought I would share it with you. It's a one owner California car. The original owner died about a 1.5 years ago and his daughter is selling the car. It's beautiful so I thought I would post it on the site. Her flyer states 108K miles but I could have sworn I saw 10,800 on the odometer. It has headers and body kit but is not badged as AMG however it's all original and documented. Anyway, no affiliation with seller just wanted to pass along.

I have the seller's flyer and will scan it and upload.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
'89 560SEC, '90 560SEL
681 Posts
I want...

·
R.I.P. Never Forgotten
1983-2007 MB's
8,023 Posts
NOW that is an W116 to envy. Rims I'm not particularly sure of but they do expand on the Bundt look in a sporty way.

Only thing it needs are Pentas!

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All,

I saw this stunning car at C&C this AM and thought I would share it with you. It's a one owner California car. The original owner died about a 1.5 years ago and his daughter is selling the car. It's beautiful so I thought I would post it on the site. Her flyer states 108K miles but I could have sworn I saw 10,800 on the odometer. It has headers and body kit but is not badged as AMG however it's all original and documented. Anyway, no affiliation with seller just wanted to pass along.

I have the seller's flyer and will scan it and upload.

Mike
The seller emailed me a flyer to post but it's in an apple .pages extentions and can't open on my PC or upload to the forum. I can see it on my Iphone so I will just copy it here.

"1978 6.9 Mercedes Benz

108K miles, aftermarket ground effects, and magnesium wheels, original owners manuals. Vehicle is in great shape both interior and exterior. Clean title, selling due to no place to keep it.

714-290-5473"

I will keep trying to print out and attach the flyer. I believe that are asking around $18K for the car. Again it's an original owner car and her father ordered it in Newport Beach, CA. Picked it up in Europe then drove it in London for 6 months then brought it to the California. I am also confirming the milage becasue I am almost positive that the milage said 10,800 and she has listed 108K. I also missed an interior shot so I am adding it here.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15