Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'04 G500, '00 E55 AMG, '90 300TE 4Matic, '82 240D
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm selling my 1967 Mercedes Benz 230 SL restoration project,

This is a low mileage, no-rust, Arizona car that was driven up to WA for restoration back in 2005. It was disassembled, chrome re-done (92 pcs. $4400. receipts), rear differential refurbished ($1875. receipts), and body prepared for paint. Then life and priorities change and restoration was stopped, it's been stored in heated garage since.

The vin is #113.042-10-016_ _ _ , matching number engine, orig 4-speed, and both soft top frame and factory hardtop. Car appears complete (except windshield was cracked and discarded). Engine and transmission were reportedly good operating condition when removed. It has clear WA title.

The body shell is very solid, appears to have no previous damage or repair; original spot welds at inner front fenders; no signs of damage at inner nose or rear panel; both rocker panels excellent original. Trunk floor removed and new OEM panel included. One 2”x 1” piece cut out of trunk rail (not sure why). Doors, hood, factory HT and trunk lid all excellent. Floors excellent.

$13,500.

FOB Anacortes, WA (98221), Serious buyers only please

I can email you more pics and answer any questions as well :D

[email protected] or call (360)378-2055 or PM me thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts