Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 18x8 / 18x9.5 Fikse FM10 wheels and tires

Selling a set of 5x112 Fikse FM10 fully forged three piece custom wheels. These are very rare set of wheels and are super strong and lightweight at around 17lbs, if you know anything about Fikse you know what these are all about. These wheels cost $1000 a piece brand new. They are in great condition with absolutely no curbage, bends, or cracks on any of the wheels. Fronts are 18x8 ET32 and rears are 18x9 ET25. Tires are Yokohama AVS, 225/40/18s up front and 265/35/18 out back with between 60% and 70% tread, prices do not include shipping/paypal fees. I'll sell them for $2200 with tires and $2000 without. Just two wheels pictured, I'll have better ones tomorrow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I m interested, do they fit the C55 amg, i understand it does have the right bolt pattern, but my concern is the offset, since the AMG has big front breaks... what did they come off of?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They should fit fine, worst case scenario you might need a small spacer up front to clear the brakes however I can not guarantee anything as these came off of a C36 AMG.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'd be interested for 1700, i m taking a risk not knowing if they will fit properly or not... so please understand...
Good luck man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts