Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
SLK and S55
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have a set of 18X8, 18X9 Carlsson 2/5. SO3s on them, 225/40 up front and 265/35 out back, tires have about 80% life left on them. Drop me a line if interested. $2100 USD

·
Registered
SLK and S55
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have reduced the price to $1775USD plus shipping. No room to negotiate at that price,...

I have reduced the price to $1775USD plus shipping. No room to negotiate at that price, its firm.

·
Registered
98 C43, 91 LotusElan
12 Posts
Pej, fyi....tirerack is selling those rims new for $1325 new, just ordered a set friday...

Pej, fyi....tirerack is selling those rims new for $1325 new, just ordered a set friday

·
Registered
SLK and S55
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the update, but mine have tires. Tirerack is dumping their Carlsson supply b...

Thanks for the update, but mine have tires. Tirerack is dumping their Carlsson supply because I beleive they are not going to carry them anymore, but I am a resonable man, make me an offer.

·
Registered
SLK and S55
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reduced to $1675, thats a good deal for these rims and tires. Thanks....

Reduced to $1675, thats a good deal for these rims and tires. Thanks.

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Did you have them on either your SLK or S55? By the way, how do you like the S55? Is yours...

Did you have them on either your SLK or S55? By the way, how do you like the S55? Is yours a kompressor?

·
Registered
3 Posts
are these still avail. how many mi. on wheels (approx)? what condition, scrapes, rash or...

are these still avail. how many mi. on wheels (approx)? what condition, scrapes, rash or bends? any pics.?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts