Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set off 17" Sport/Appearance Wheels+Tires off 2005 E320. The size are:
Wheels: (4)--17x8ET38
Tires: (4)--Michelin Pilot Primacy(245/45/17)
The wheels and tires had only been used for less than 50Miles. No Curb rash, scratch, etc. They are in EXCELLENT condition. Asking for $1100+shipping from San Diego area if required. Local Pick up is welcome This will be a good deal to upgrade your 16" wheels or just to replace your 17" tires. The tires alone cost about $900. PM me for more questions or if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an info,

Guys....makes me a reasonable offer...Also I can deliver anywhere in Orange County or San Diego area once we agree upon a price. I am sorry for those of you who live outside So. CA then you need to pay shipping.

PM me for more questions or if you are interested. This is a very nice set of wheels and I think a good deal. The tires already cost about $900.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
SLK350,C230Komp
305 Posts
I am interested in your tires but I am located in Western Canada, I wonder I have to pay for duty or other things from Custom...

Would you know anything about this??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alanchan - 4/5/2005 4:33 PM

I am interested in your tires but I am located in Western Canada, I wonder I have to pay for duty or other things from Custom...

Would you know anything about this??
I am sorry Alan, I have no idea about shipping to Canada. I think you will have to pay some tax but again i hve no experience shipping wheels to Canada, only within USA. If you have any friends or relative who lives in SO. CA then I will be more than happy to meet them and do the transaction as well w/ them

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts