Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be posting this on ebay soon but I figured someone might be interested here first. They are the wheels/tires that come with the AMG sport package on the slk350. Tires only have 500 miles on them. Wheels in great shape. One wheel has a small scrape that came from the dealer. Small enough that I never noticed it until I took these pictures. In fact, I doubt you'll notice until you see the close up. $1500 obo. I live in Sac, CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
fgwinn - 4/28/2005 10:45 PM

Are these wheels still available? Which wheel has the curb rash, front or rear?
I PM the guy already but he hasnt replied me. It has been two days. I am really interested to purchase for my gf MB... :D

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry everyone. I was out of town and just arrived this Monday. I am trying to respond to everyone's email. The small scratch is located on the rear. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask or send me a PM and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
please check your pm and let me know

Thanks

dsb - 5/2/2005 5:21 PM

Sorry everyone. I was out of town and just arrived this Monday. I am trying to respond to everyone's email. The small scratch is located on the rear. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask or send me a PM and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts