Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Hey, solarant.

Can I ask you to click the User CP link and complete your BW profile re vehicle and location? That is often useful info, especially when you're seeking advice.

I'm a bit confused by your inquiry. Technically the wheel "assembly" would be the wheel, tire and center cap. If all you need is a wheel then pull the part number off yours and google it, and of course ebay and craigslist.

If you mean something else please do clarify and we'll do our best to help you out.

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Registered
E-Class 300 TD 1998, E-Cllass 290 TDi 1996, 601 DKB 1982(207D)
117 Posts
Solarant,

I guess you are looking for some specific part, then you need part-numbers, very handy is to use this Russian MB-site

Cheers,
Ingmar

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
And if you're in the US you can sign up (for free) for the EPC here (you have to give them your credit card number but that's just for verification, there is no charge if you're in the US): EPC-net Online

Greg

·
Registered
117 Posts
And if you're in the US you can sign up (for free) for the EPC here (you have to give them your credit card number but that's just for verification, there is no charge if you're in the US): EPC-net Online

Greg
Weird...that one has to pay outside of the US...? any particular reason that you know of ?
Cheers,
Ingmar

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Weird...that one has to pay outside of the US...? any particular reason that you know of ?
Cheers,
Ingmar
No, but I'm glad they do it somewhere!!. Actually, I think it's only $12 a year outside the US and considering it applies to any model, euro or NA, it's a pretty good deal. I often use it to carve out pictures to show people when they have questions or to find part numbers.

Greg

·
Registered
117 Posts
For the moment the Russian solution will suffice, since my car is a W210....that does not change that much anymore...:lol:

Cheers,
Ingmar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts