·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
04 Adventurewagen
616 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a chrome front underbar on the internet for my 2005 G55? I've checked sites suggested in some past threads (e.g., ORC OFF ROAD EXCLUSIV. Der 4x4-Spezialist für Geländewagenzubehör in Stuttgart Ostfildern. and Mercedes G-Class, G500, G55 AMG Parts and accessories.) with no luck. Ebay had just one and it was used. Any thoughts are much appreciated!
As you know, this part is an OEM part for the AMG truck. Any Mercedes Dealer can get it for you.
If you cannot find it on the net or similar source, it surely indicates that nobody is removing it from their AMG truck to sell, only very few are made or the demand for it is not there.

I have seen seen some aftermarket items like it from the Chinese mainland, but watch out for a different quality part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought mine pre-owned and it didn't have the underbar (it did have the brushguard, turn signal cages, and tail light guards though). I'm located in Texas.

Thanks for the info, fernweh. Per your advice, I called a couple Mercedes dealers in the area and none had the underbar and indicated that they wouldn't be able to locate one for me.

·
Registered
03 G55
178 Posts
Part number for the bar (#170 in the picture) is A463 524 04 01, any dealer should be able to get it for you.. would hate to know how much though :(

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Part number for the bar (#170 in the picture) is A463 524 04 01, any dealer should be able to get it for you.. would hate to know how much though :(
MSRP = $2,170.00 Can be had from the right dealer for $1,692.60.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Get it from FourbyFourClub.. with Vlad, he just made an order of 10 of them... He will have them in around 1.5 months... at a FRACTION of that cost...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts