Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, currently doing a full restore on a 1996 s600 coupe and located mostly all the bushings only one I can’t find it the front subframe repair kit part number 140-330-29-42 stealership says it’s discontinued but they “might” go back in stock in 3-4 months but probably not according to the parts guy I was talking to.. everywhere online I searched said not available it’s weird because the rear subframe bushing repair kit is readily available. Pls anyone has any info on this and can help let me know!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Don't think the front is often done or required so probably why they aren't stocked\made anymore. I had seen Lemforder etc ones available 1-2 years ago but from UK but they are all gone from stock these days.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
VicoWorld, I typed Mercedes 1403302942 into the Firefox browser and got a number of hits. Definitely contact the Classic Center. I have bought from Thomas Hanson (parts manager). He gave me a discount and took good care of me. I've also had good luck with Mercedes of Scottsdale. They are trying to build up their retail parts biz.
Anziani

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Firefox give different results than google via safari? And thank you for the suggestions will def be contacting them since I have 2 c140s I’m restoring

VicoWorld, I typed Mercedes 1403302942 into the Firefox browser and got a number of hits. Definitely contact the Classic Center. I have bought from Thomas Hanson (parts manager). He gave me a discount and took good care of me. I've also had good luck with Mercedes of Scottsdale. They are trying to build up their retail parts biz.
Anziani

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
VicoWorld, I have Firefox, Dogpile (Mozilla) and Google. All have about the same results. The most reasonable seem to come from England. Don't know if their pricing includes VAT which I assume is not charged in Canada.
Anziani

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
anziani
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing