Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i got my ride inspected and the dude rolled over the cement barrier in the parking lot, i went to back the car out and heard a crash sound. i have two 6 inch zig-zag lines underneath the right and left side of my spoiler. The MB shop est'ed at $989.00, but trying to get one on ebay, to no avail. Does anyone have suggustions where i can purchase one at. TKS/Q

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,288 Posts
I would have been PISSED PISSED PISSED. I saw a few on ebay unpainted. Are they going to pay for it, probably not, they thought they were driving a honda

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOT, you could imagine what i want to do to this man, i really was pissed, but cooler heads prevail i guess, but i'll have to bit this one and drop 989.00 billz to get her ready the prom(not in high school) meaning (the streets) she's just looking sick for the time being, you really can see it, since it's underneath, but i know it's there. MB said they can fix it within 4 days,so i'll put off buying some shoes for now.Q

·
Registered
597 Posts
sorry to say, it happens too many times(if you have been following the treads). I tore mine a few years ago. I found one on the forum lists(same colorpaint- $350). The bottom spoiler is part of the entire bumper. You must replace the entire thing. Hopefully the price given to you was a new one not a patch job. I installed mine in about 3 hours..kind of easy. Just need another person to help slide the replacement into position. I bet you will tell anyone who drives your car to watch the damn curbs. If you check the other website forum, someone has a black one FS. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts