Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
U1600AG + a LR 90
995 Posts
There is nothing wrong with mounting smaller cranes on the front, but how you mount it is the key, and knowing the type of crane and the look of how they have implemented its fixing it is done wrong.

·
Premium Member
U1250 Ag (USA), 404.1 (Andorra), 404.1 (England), Ford F-350 PSD 4WD & Dodge W250/5.9 Cummins (USA)
171 Posts
ACUF,

I've just come across this thread, and the eBay listing mentioned is no longer viewable.

Did you (or anyone else) save any of the pictures of this crane?

In the same vein, in this thread:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/unimog/1218457-mounting-knuckleboom-crane-unimog.html

in response #2 (permalink) esde said:

"I recently saw a small knuckleboom for sale in Germany that mounted to the Schmidt plate."

Any chance you kept some pictures of this Seth?

If not, might the forum 'keeper of the images' have any pictures of small front mounted cranes that he could post?

Best regards,

Steve

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
ACUF,

I've just come across this thread, and the eBay listing mentioned is no longer viewable....
Prime example of why I ask members; dont just link to an Ebay add but actually copy the data from an ebay ad into a post. ALSO upload the pictures from ebay directly to here. That is an option in this boards Add Attachement box. An ability that does make this board stand out over many others.

Just cut and paste the URL of the picture into the proper area in the Add Attachment box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts