Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we dont have front plates in MI so I could take the plate holder off the car. but when I remove the holder, there are big gaping holes in the bumper, and i figure the holder can act as protection while parallel parked?? so i'm thinking i should leave it on. not sure how much better the car looks with or without it.

what do you guys do?

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
IMHO unless you are going to have a body shop fill the holes and paint it up for you, I'd leave it on. you can always put a novelty "Benzworld" license plate in there.

or maybe one for the Tigers. :)

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Premium Member
'13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
799 Posts
offfffffffffff we are required here in illinois but as of yet, no plate because it covers my groovy AMG logo plus there are no screws for it, although the bracket is sitting inside my spare tire in the truck, i pretend i never saw it. i have an excuse all lined up if i ever get stopped for it, but i seem to always fly way below radar because i never get stopped :dance:

·
Premium Member
2012 C300 Sport 4Matic and 2003 CLK430 Cabrio
1,919 Posts
But he already has the holes. You don't want to paint if you dont have to.:thumbsup: Silver never matces.

·
Premium Member
'13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
799 Posts
acarter53 said:
But he already has the holes. You don't want to paint if you dont have to.:thumbsup: Silver never matces.

well then the only other thing i would do is a nice european plate from the country your grandparents came over on the boat ... or ducked under the fence from :nono:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts