Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a clue where I can order the flag holders that mount on the front fenders?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I am looking for. I wonder if we can get them anywhere St side. Price isn't bad.

I wonder why they are listed as E class though? I've never seen an E class as a VIP transport.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That's exactly what I am looking for. I wonder if we can get them anywhere St side. Price isn't bad.

I wonder why they are listed as E class though? I've never seen an E class as a VIP transport.
For God sake, I'm definitely not important enough to spend 120 pounds(not sure if the price is for each or both) for a piece of chrome rod....lol

:D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. Not feeling that important, just want to pull something. I am an NCO of a military tactical simulation air soft team that goes all over the southeast. The next time we play a game that is based on the resident evil series, I want to run all 3 S classes in convoy.
I worked a few years as a bodyguard, and as an ex race driver, I always got stuck with driver detail.
I'm going to run W126 coupe, W140 S420L, W126 SEL in convoy to the event; and the 140 will be running the team logo flag on one side, and the Umbrella corporation flag on the other side.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I called the dealership a couple months ago and they told me $1200 a piece. thats when I hung up. I was trying to see if the company I work for (big metal fab facility) could make some but havent had any luck as of yet. plus I still need some measurments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts