Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
04 G500
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have a set of instructions for a factory front brush guard (chrome) in English? I am stuck on a volcanic spec in the middle of the Pacific (Maui) with a new G500, a brush guard and and "local boy" mechanics who skipped German language 101. If you have one maybe you could .pdf them to me or fax and I'll buy you a round trip ticket to Maui for your entire family! Ok well that might be fluffing the offer a bit but I could send some fodo's of the places you could have visited.[;)]

·
Registered
04 G500
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Klaus and thank you to "Tire Chains" who sent a .pdf to my emial. You're both fantastic. The car was scheduled for this alteration today and your timing could not have been better.

Although I was compelled to lie about the "Free Trip" to Maui I will make up for it with this weather report:
84 and very very sunny [8D]

Thanks again!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks 79%. What is Part #7 - the insert - and its part no.? Is that the "lampenschutzgitter"? Thanks again.

·
Registered
W463, 300GE
647 Posts
yep, that is the lampenschutzgitter (Headlamp protection guard).

The Original part number I cant figure out yet, since I have no access to my EPC. Maybe someone can help you finding it.

If I remember correct the cost was araound 300 Euro for a set :)

mfg
Klaus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts