Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1988 560SEL
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back after a 17 day tour in Russia. Most gigs were in Moscow at the Boarhouse and the Hard Rock Cafe. Spotted this Benz close to the Kremlin one day while out walking around. Some people will do anything for attention......

Attachments

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
We can save it. Get that patient to the body shop, we need 300 cc's of Black Pearl MB paint, and 100cc's of original silver MB paint for the rims, STAT!!!

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
That is one disgusting paintjob... Some people just don’t have any taste or respect for a Mercedes. [}:)]

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Even tho it's a butcher paint job best used on a Pinto, or a Festiva. It's an intresting design, Made me laugh.. Thanx

·
Registered
1988 560SEL
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a musician but I work as a sound technician. I manage a production company and I am the FOH guy for a couple bands here. One of them got this tour to Moscow and required a road manager/ FOH technician to go, so, paid vaction, why not??
Yes it is nasty paint job, up close it really wasn't done well, looked like it was done with the old spray gun you use to get with your mom's Electrolux. What didn't come out in the pics is the black has metal flake so thick and chunky in it you could feel it in the paint. More like metal chunks...

·
Registered
1986 SEC 560
164 Posts
ooh I think that patient needs more extensive surgery than a media blast and a paint booth, look close at the interior , its made to match , UGH![xx(]

·
Registered
450 SL 1976
222 Posts
elroythekid - 3/31/2005 1:38 PM

I am a musician but I work as a sound technician. I manage a production company and I am the FOH guy for a couple bands here. One of them got this tour to Moscow and required a road manager/ FOH technician to go, so, paid vaction, why not??
OK, cool... I'm a musician too - drummer, that is... check out my band at www.ridinthumb.dk ...quite a lousy english version of the website, but that'll be updated at some point![:I][8D]

·
Registered
300 SEL- 190D- 380 SEC
227 Posts
There are times where one asks, 'God could you please strike them with lightning?' Needless to say, this is one of those moments.

On the second thought lightnings a is going alittle soft. neh?[}:)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts