Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Clk430
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

soon im going to install brabus 19's, lowered with eibach springs, blisten sports, and poly LCR bushings.. just waiting for my apointment at the shop :cool:

cheers from Toronto

·
Registered
2003 Ford Ranger kickass edition. Soon 2003 SL55
437 Posts
Nice and clean, like the spoiler..should look hot with the mods you are planning. It looks like I am seeing more of those CLK430 ///AMG's lately.. Extremely rare. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2000 Clk430
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Car came with the amg symbol, never got around to takin it off, that and im lazy, whatever

sfclk -The detailer took off both front and back plates before detailing the car

·
Registered
2000 Clk430
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that just clay bar to take out the swirls? (in need of the same)
Much more then a simple claybar was used, this guy is one of the best and moast respected detailers in my city, he used clay bar and then did multiple steps with abrasive compounds, then finished off with the imfamous 2000$ "vintage" wax... took 6 hours total, just on paint.

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes CLK430
74 Posts
Much more then a simple claybar was used, this guy is one of the best and moast respected detailers in my city, he used clay bar and then did multiple steps with abrasive compounds, then finished off with the imfamous 2000$ "vintage" wax... took 6 hours total, just on paint.
Looks great - I'm eager to see the images after you install the wheels & springs.

Cheers,

Lance

·
Registered
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Coupe
791 Posts
Car came with the amg symbol, never got around to takin it off, that and im lazy, whatever

sfclk -The detailer took off both front and back plates before detailing the car

Blimey!

He did a champion job on the paint, didn't he?! :eek:

Bravo.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2000 Clk430
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$350 canadian for 6 hours of work, real nice guy, I stayed the whole time and he went through everything while doing it... Check out some of his work gtaindetail dot com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts