397 Posts

·
Registered
'12 Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 (sorry!)
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Reza

RezaR1 - 3/30/2005 1:40 PM

Nice video..thanks..I wish I knew what he was saying about the ML.
He's very enthusiastic about the vehicle and less so about the prices. Too bad there isn't a vocal version of Babelfish.....[:)][:)]

Birger

·
Registered
01 ML430, 03 C320 Coupe MT, 14 GL450
952 Posts
Thanks for the link. Nice video.

Man, I do not know why you Europeans always get the best options - even on a truck manufactured in the USA [8D]! MBUSA really screws their customers when it comes to options and such, even though the US is the biggest market for MB.

E.g. I wonder why MB puts the MCS in the ML for NA, but the rest of the world gets COMAND. And the ML in the video has two headrest mounted video screens, where the US brochure shows a singe screen hinged somewhere at the rear of the center console. And instead of those huge cupholders, it looks like the non-US spec cars get tasteful storage bins, with lids!

The new MCS unit is very nice though- maybe nicer than COMAND.

·
Registered
VW Passat TDI 115
21 Posts
Man, they do charge us for the best toys.... Options here in Europe sometimes are 25% extra over the car.... They scr..w us with them... You want them? You're gonna pay for them.

On the cupholder item... I am tired of hearing some us guys considering an offense a car without cupholders..... [:0]

I do agree they are very useful, but could live without them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts