Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350 / TT Sold
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:D] is how I've been for the past 6 hours.
After 10 short/long? weeks of waiting, I finally picked up this french (actually german of birth) beauty this evening. I have to say, we get along really well :)
It's an obsidian black 350 Manual(we have 200k in France). With black interior, windblocker, Comand, HK (kicks major ass), Airscarf (unbelievably kicks ass), heated seats, sports suspensions, parametric, phone (kicks ass too).
It was 5 degree C (40F) out today and we drove out of the dealership with the top down, heated seats and airsarf on. I was just wearing a shirt .... after 5 minutes, we were too hot!!!! When can you not take the top down is the question .... I got the answer 30 minutes later when it started raining.

Anyhow, can't stop smiling. I have 100s of pages of documentation to read (manual and nav doc). And can't wait for tomorrow to go drive again.

Oh by the way, I switched from a TT ... and all my doubts about the interior are gone - I'm going to get used to it very quickly [:)][:)] . This car is above and beyond in overall experience ...

Attachments

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Me too! Me Too! If the sun comes out tomorrow I will have Pics!

Looks great Mikael! I only have 18 hours to go[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
mikael, congratulations on receiving your car. With the well known French appreciation for beautiful things, you should attract a lot of attention in Paris. The air scarf is so powerful in the high position that you could probably bake bread on your shoulders while driving. Enjoy !!

·
Registered
SLK350
365 Posts
mikael

Nice car mate. Have fun.

I see get the same 5-spoke that we get here as standard on the 350s. I like them more and more.

cheers
roadsta

1 - 5 of 5 Posts