Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought id pass this along for anyone that might be interested to see whats f*kd up wit their car and then have the stealer try to quote u with ridiculous prices.....

FREE SERVICE CLINIC in March for your MB @ ray catena in union & edison, NJ

they give u a written detailed inspection of your car..bumper to bumper, complimentary car wash, food, beverages, 15% off ne work done ...

make appnts at 732-549-6606 for edison.....908-964-4000 for union

·
Registered
530 Posts
well im definately down for that..... how did you find out about this??? i hate ray catena tho, when i lived in edison they wanted me to wait 4 weeks to get my oil changed because i didnt buy my car from them!!! bullsh!t... i went to an indy

it'd be nice to get something free from them after that.... even if it is a lunch...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im definately down for that..... how did you find out about this??? i hate ray catena tho, when i lived in edison they wanted me to wait 4 weeks to get my oil changed because i didnt buy my car from them!!! bullsh!t... i went to an indy

it'd be nice to get something free from them after that.... even if it is a lunch...
lol ya man...i got sent a letter in the mail.... im scheduled for thurs march 6 @ 1:30 PM in union on rt22...lemme know if u tryna roll out 2gether...i think they look down on us who mod benzes so at least i wont be alone haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts