Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
2002 CLK430 Convertible (January 2013 62,000 miles)
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The link as I posted it is not the link as it appears above (I do not know why). If you do click on the link, however, it will take you to the proper URL (site). I was confused by your post because I have both the Owners Manual for my 2002 CLK430 convertible as well as the Manual for the Command System on my computer in PDF format, having downloaded both from that site.

Yes, I do have hard copies of both manuals that came with the car, but others may not. Also, I find it easier to find something in the digital version because the index page numbers act as links to the page.

Try the link in my original post — it works.

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,538 Posts
The link as I posted it is not the link as it appears above (I do not know why). If you do click on the link, however, it will take you to the proper URL (site). I was confused by your post because I have both the Owners Manual for my 2002 CLK430 convertible as well as the Manual for the Command System on my computer in PDF format, having downloaded both from that site.

Yes, I do have hard copies of both manuals that came with the car, but others may not. Also, I find it easier to find something in the digital version because the index page numbers act as links to the page.

Try the link in my original post — it works.
ok thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.