Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
G500, Unimog 2450, Pinzgauer 712M
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following items cluttering up my garage, and they are all too big and heavy to ship, so ebay is out. If you can get to San Diego to pick them up, they are yours for FREE! I'm about 20 miles north of town, so its an easy run from LA. Make my wife happy - take them away.

2 x 18" alloy rims with newish yoko tires.

Spare wheel cover (steel)

Aluminum running boards/steps with all hardware

Front bumper with brush guard, headlamp guards, and all hardware

These items are all off a 2002 MBUSA G500.

I also have a couple of spare brush guard spanners, if you need one let me know and I can ship you one free.

·
Registered
'99 G500;280 SEL 4.5
27 Posts
Can be on my way in a couple of hours to relieve you of bumper and brush guard. Sent my phone # via private post for directions.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You snooze, you lose

Yikes!

Nearly crashed my mail server with that one!

OK, I doled them out in the order that people emailed me:

AG-wagen gets the bumper and brushguard.

Gwag02 gets the rims

MikeG gets the running boards.

The spare tire cover is still available, but I'll bet one of the above gentlemen will have it in the back of their truck this evening if you don't email me quick!

·
Registered
1993 500GE
107 Posts
I could really use the spare tire cover. The lock and bracket is missing from mine.

However, this would have to be shipped. If it is available can you take it to a UPS store?

I will pay all costs.

Thank you.

Alex.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I can't ship anything. It must be picked up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested with the Spare wheel cover (steel)and the Aluminum running boards/steps with all hardware. If they are still avaiable, when is the best time to pick it up? Thank you.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Send me an email privately and we can set that up. Just click on W5YK in the left column and it will let you do that. Running boards are taken but wheel cover is available.

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
I bet you dont have any extra brush gaurd attachemnts do you. I need all the hard ware to put the brush gaurd on the bumper.

·
Registered
'80 230G SWB, '03 G500, '80 280GE LWB (sold), '98 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (sold)
708 Posts
i just want to thank Richard for his generousity. I picked up the running boards yesterday... Thanks again!
Regards, Mike

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Brush Guard Hardware

Kerr - 3/28/2005 9:40 AM

I bet you dont have any extra brush gaurd attachemnts do you. I need all the hard ware to put the brush gaurd on the bumper.
How much are you willing to pay me over and above the cost of the parts and shipping to get them from the manufacturer for you?

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
dutch they dont understand english, and i dont type well.. orc said they had them so im waiting to hear back from her on the price.

Yes he is the man to give away all that. I bet that is $8,000 in parts if you went to dealer to buy it.

Wish i lived closer and had read the web over the weekend.

Speaking of did anyone get more pictures of his custom bumper!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry - don't have any spare brushguard bits. There's quite a lot of stuff needed to put one of those on. But I did once order a spare bracket for it from MBNZ, so they ought to be able to sort you out, if you can find a parts guy with time to kill.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Kerr - 3/28/2005 3:44 PM

dutch they dont understand english,
Oh, yes they do; but have it your way!

·
Registered
'80 230G SWB, '03 G500, '80 280GE LWB (sold), '98 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (sold)
708 Posts
mb230s - 3/28/2005 8:27 PM
Roadtrip?
Kinda... I had my cousin who goes to ASU drive from Scottsdale and pick them up for me. I would've done it but the 700 mile trip to San Diego and back only cost him about $50 in gas in his fine korean automobile...[;)]

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
Mike G. - 3/28/2005 8:38 PM

mb230s - 3/28/2005 8:27 PM
Roadtrip?
Kinda... I had my cousin who goes to ASU drive from Scottsdale and pick them up for me. I would've done it but the 700 mile trip to San Diego and back only cost him about $50 in gas in his fine korean automobile...[;)]
A round-trip to Milwaukee costs me about $50. Not about to buy a Korean car anytime soon.....

I'll be in Phoenix, most likely staying in Tempe, in a few weeks. Not sure if you want to risk airline service but I might be able to fly those back to Chicago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts