Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FRANK I GOT ONE OF THE CL WHEELS IN THE MAIL TODAY AND FOR SOME REASON THE WHEEL DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOUR CL WHEELS. THE REASON WHY I THINK SO IS BECAUSE THE BARS LOOK A LITTLE THICKER BUT IT'S CLOSE!!! IS THERE ANOTHER TYPE OF WHEEL LIKE THIS . I DID ORDER THEM FROM TIRERACK . THE BARS ARENT THAT SKINNY LIKE THE CL WHEELS I WANT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? THANKS SO MUCH<br>
<br>
NICK<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you can show me a picture on the TireRack website...

or snap one real quick, I'll tell you if they're the same ones.<br> <br> Frank<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank, I'm really contemplating about those wheels...

But I want the staggered look...<br> <br> Do you think with 19x9.5 in the back, I could fit 255 tires?<br> <br> So I'm thinking 19x8.5 with 235/35 and 19x9.5 with 255/30??<br> <br> Plus, from reading the posts, I can use H&R's 10mm spacer in front and probably H&R's 15mm in the back?<br> <br> Thanks for any input. <p>proxy4.fm.intel.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick, once you've installed it and everything's done, could you

give me some info on the brand of spacers, bolts, etc...and the places you bought them from?<br> <br> Thanks.<br> <br> <p>proxy4.fm.intel.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick, click on Upload Photo, browse for your picture and click Upload to MBNZ...

We cannot access your computer on the internet.<br> You posted a file which is in your PC. We can't see that.<p>MBNZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: OK FRANK I THINK I FINALLY GOT THE PICS !!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! BECAUSE THIS RIM JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT.. THANKS<br> <br> NICK<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DAMN....................everybody is up at 1:30am???? we are all crazy

.<p>user-38ldacn.dialup.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Tea > were did what size spacers did u used you get your wheels an

man your car looks hot!!!!<p>spider-mtc-te053.proxy.aol.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Arnee, sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post..

Anyway, yes 235/35 front and 255/30 in the rear should be fine. You can go up to 265/30 in the rear with some minor fender rolling as well.<br> <br> Good luck !<p>pool-138-89-105-74.mad.east.verizon.net

1 - 20 of 20 Posts