·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Note McCain's party affliation.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
^^^^This is not the first time they have made this error and it should be noted that R is just above the D on the keyboard.............at least on mine.........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
^^^^True.....he is more Dem than Repub..........but Fox is still innocent

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Have Faux ever made this little "mistake" in a manner that contravened their blatant political bias?

I know what you are thinking, Mark Foley, maybe Scooter, hey everyone is innocent til proven guilty unless the name Clinton is involved.........

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
It sounds as if you assume there are news sources that are credible.
Some people are able to discern the difference. Key word there is discern.

Good to see the kiddies at Faux up to their usual fairly unbalanced reporting. Normally that only goes on with their "after news" group as an "editorial". If that happened within the actual news, someone will get their ass reamed [and not in the good way]

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
McCain isn't a Democrat?

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
^I can feel my wallet being attacked regardless. One way is taxation, the other is poor leadership based on ideology (blatant self promotion hiding as usual) instead of reality.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
RINO

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
70% of the Republican Party voted for "left" candidates this season, Guiliani, Huckabee and McCain, while those who toted the fascist line of the far right, Tancredo, Thompson, Hunter, and now Romney, ended up on the ash heap of history. I think the real "RINO" is you, you've been effectively marginalized out of your own party, which plans to replace your votes with those of Hispanics. You have been defeated. Welcome to irrelevency.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Lose the loony fringe of the party and she is about as straight and normal of a Democrat as they come. :confused:
That party dumped loonies like me, ages ago. She's still aligned center-right, and could easily fit in with the old New England liberal Republicans of a bygone era

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
70% of the Republican Party voted for "left" candidates this season, Guiliani, Huckabee and McCain, while those who toted the fascist line of the far right, Tancredo, Thompson, Hunter, and now Romney, ended up on the ash heap of history. I think the real "RINO" is you, you've been effectively marginalized out of your own party, which plans to replace your votes with those of Hispanics. You have been defeated. Welcome to irrelevency.
Strange, I’m a registered Democrat and that’s how I caucused too.
For Dodd that is.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts