Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo I'm at the stoplight yesterday in the wagon and a guy next to me rolled down his window and says "hey I have a factory rack for that..Are you interested? " I said yea and put his number on my phone before the light turned green and he split.. So I called him today and he said he had bought a wagon new in 80 and paid $1100 for some "titanium " in his words roof rack and I should come take a look.. Well his place was on My way home so I stopped by and sure enough, its a sweet, kinda low profile rack that is full length and mounts to the factory bars.. Cool I"ll take it.. I was so excited that I forgot to snap a phone pic :D I paid him but was on My motorcycle so I have to pick it up next week cause he was heading to the airport to fly our for a few days.
I think it will look sweet on the green wagon and if times get tough , I can sell it one of you guys :cool:

Pics next week.. Oh and I cant find pic of one online so if you guys have one, please post it up.

·
Registered
'84 SEC EuroCoupe, '85 200T EuroWagon, 2012 Nissan Maxima SV Sport
3,172 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No guys, this is not cross bars , its a full length one pc rack that sits on and mounts to the factory side bars..

·
Registered
'84 SEC EuroCoupe, '85 200T EuroWagon, 2012 Nissan Maxima SV Sport
3,172 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Perhaps this rack??? Does not need the crossbars, mounts directly to the roof rack. Guy that works on my wagon has a longer version, about the length of the roof.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts