Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2024 SL770
46,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I'm emailing on behalf of The Discovery Channel in reference to a very particular Mercedes that I need for a documentary. I need to lease a 1982 450SL, cream in color with tan leather interior. A 380SL or a 560SL would also work provided the colors were what I need.

I thought that perhaps you might know of a member in Toronto who has such a car, or a mechanic who would have a large clientele, or a private dealer who sells older vintages.

Whatever you can tell me is most sincerely appreciated and I can always be reached at (416) 531-2500, ext 415 or via return email at [email protected]. Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to visiting with you. Speak soon.

All the best,

Chris Greenberg
Cineflix Productions

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 R107, 05 CDI
2,536 Posts
Making a documentary about a bad dude is my guess, and he had a 107.

Or a story about a good dude who had a 107 that a bad dude did some bad things to!

Either way, I'm out. Wrong colours.

·
Premium Member
'72 350SL, '85 300D, '98 E320, '19 Subaru Outback (sold '14 GLK250)
12,278 Posts
I am sure there are some Toronto area owners who wouldn't mind having their cars sprayed cream and have new seat covers installed of the right colour.

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts
I am sure there are some Toronto area owners who wouldn't mind having their cars sprayed cream and have new seat covers installed of the right colour.
For the right lease fee, I'd spray mine cream, reupholster it, and drive it to Toronto - but I have a nagging feeling that his idea of the right fee and mine might not be in the same neighborhood. Or maybe not even on the same planet.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
83 280 SL- 5 speed-The PIG
32,174 Posts
Good morning,

I'm emailing on behalf of The Discovery Channel in reference to a very particular Mercedes that I need for a documentary. I need to lease a 1982 450SL, cream in color with tan leather interior. A 380SL or a 560SL would also work provided the colors were what I need.

I thought that perhaps you might know of a member in Toronto who has such a car, or a mechanic who would have a large clientele, or a private dealer who sells older vintages.

Whatever you can tell me is most sincerely appreciated and I can always be reached at (416) 531-2500, ext 415 or via return email at [email protected]. Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to visiting with you. Speak soon.

All the best,

Chris Greenberg
Cineflix Productions
Thanks for posting GS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts