Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently you guys really have no idea what a Rice Car is, but since you have nothing nice to say about the new M3, which I am a proud owner of, you call it a Rice Rocket.<br>
<br>
Here is a great site that will help all of you dudes who call the M3 a Rice Car, have a better understanding of what a Rice Car really is.<br>
<br>
http://www.riceboypage.com<br>
<br>
And No!, I did'nt put together that site ;)<br>
<br>
SAF<br>
<br>
<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Safrole...

Sorry, but both this post and the one on the E46 M3 forum were stupid. You're trying to get a bunch of people up in arms because of what one or two people wrote. So address your comments at them. Don't go making broad generalizations about 'people at MBNZ.org.'<br> <br> The comments you're referring to obviously came from trolls in the first place. You should know as well as anyone the same idiocy goes on over at the E46 M3 forum, and the replys to your post over there prove it. Now give it a rest and go enjoy your car.<br> <br> ...and to aliownzu. You should notice that you're the only guy from the M3 forum that came here and posted a response. That should tell you something... it wasn't worth the time.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Safrole...

Uh... The reason i came here is to tell you that M3;z arent RICE, as most of you CLK guys think of it.<br> <br> And the only reason why there is SAF E46M3 and I on this forum is to reply to you guyz for posting M3 as a Rice, i guess we were the only ones who read it. <br> <br> I am not here to make enemies between CLK/M3 owners, i am here to tell you about the M3 IN REPLY to people's POST on the M3 on this forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are correct Brian, I should have noticed it...

Maybe those rice comments did come from trolls on this board, but I think you and I can both agree that the M3 is definitely NOT a rice car.<br> <br> Ok, so maybe I over-generalized the opinions of a few to mask the entire opinion of this board, I take it back. But then again, the post I started was not intended to make enemies. I made a statement, was mature about it, and also provided a nice link to help educate our troll friends about rice cars. That's it. But people here, just like people at bimmer.org, get bent out of shape and take things to a new level and need to use profanity and unclassy levels of grammar to show how anal they really are. Like our friend James. I made a statement, and instead of offering his own dose of constructive criticism, he tells me to go jerk-off at the bimmer forum. Wow, now there's a guy who you can carry on an intellectual conversation with......BORING!!!!<br> <br> Anyway, nice talking to you, really. ;)<br> <br> PS: Do you envy MB or are you a BMW yuppy, or could you care less? :p<br> <br> SAF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You missed the point, Aliownzu...

You cannot make the statement that 'most of you CLK guys think' based on what only one or two people wrote, and you should be able to tell just by reading the posts from those people that you're not going to change their minds. IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Intelligence?

When you actually have an intelligent comment or post then we can talk. When you post stupid comments intended to taunt people then you get the same in response. If you have anything constructive to say about a CLK then post it. Otherwise, go away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts