Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
^No cloven hooves in that statement. That does remind me that the Trojans were really quite sneaky with their...

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
129 bucks for an all white dinner jacket which is worn at most once before ruined , and you call that a steal.
What do you do with your clothes to ruin them after one wear?

I have had one for 8 years, which replaced the previous one that I got as the first civie one in 1987.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
129 bucks for an all white dinner jacket which is worn at most once before ruined , and you call that a steal.

It's not a pie eating contest, ml (however much that would appeal to cmitch). There are utensils for each course and they clean your tablecloth with a crumb comb. The napkins are usually linen.

Yes. If you wear one, it's a steal.

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
What do you do with your clothes to ruin them after one wear?

I have had one for 8 years, which replaced the previous one that I got as the first civie one in 1987.
Gosh, was everyone here taught proper dinner etiquette by their mommies ? Sorry to prick your prissy bubbles, dinner to me is eating fried chicken with your bare hands.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Gosh, was everyone here taught proper dinner etiquette by their mommies ? Sorry to prick your prissy bubbles, dinner to me is eating fried chicken with your bare hands.
Actually, I was taught by the Air Force, but at 20 I already had a pretty good idea how to do that eating thing without making a mess.

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
It's not a pie eating contest, ml (however much that would appeal to cmitch). There are utensils for each course and they clean your tablecloth with a crumb comb. The napkins are usually linen.

Yes. If you wear one, it's a steal.
Are the waiters actually waiting for you to finish standing by with their salvers ?

Where I eat, we signal them with a whistle..

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Are the waiters actually waiting for you to finish standing by with their salvers ?

Where I eat, we signal them with a whistle..
If they are good, you shouldn't need to whistle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts