Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, I'm in school...and ah...pretty bored. So I made this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 W202 Mercedes-Benz C250 Turbodiesel
1,446 Posts
Cool :thumbsup: ! What software did you use?

I've always wondered what badge you've got on your grille?

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a bad job, but I used Photoshop CS. Hahhah I thought the explosion idea would too great reminds me of Meatloafs "Bat out of hell"

The badge say Italia. I used to have a Navy one, not that I have relation to it what so ever, I just thought it looked nice :)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Oh, the reason I asked is because I have a Mercedes grille badge that reads 200 000 km. I haven't attached it, though...

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant wait to get that badge, only 500 miles away but my odometer broke short! I'll fix it once I graudate in a month.

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats dust everyone not smoke

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
p100 said:
I think an English spelling tutorial may be "nessassery" as well :D
I don't think sarcasm such as this is needed nor appreciated :( .

It's statements such as this one that prohibit many members to post freely and without fear of being ridiculed for a small shortcoming such as this one.

It's a God-given gift to write and spell correctly, so if some of us have a natural 'feel' for the English language, who are we to mock others for not having this talent?

·
Registered
300SD
11,191 Posts
Oh lighten up, I only posted this as a joke because in one of his posts he said " I am in school and I am pretty bored...."

And ability to spell is not God's gift - it is acquired by paying attention in school in your English classes and using a spell checker.

And Sean is good at posting pictures, which I am not good at. :D

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyways, thank you both I think. As odd as it seems I'm in Honor English and I maintain A's. Than again I go to a tech school and my teacher loves me. I will admit spelling is not my forte at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts