various W123 chassis
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are for a W123 chassis sedan-

Front bumper (will fit W123 wagon)

Rear bumper (sedan only)

Buy as set or will divide -

Includes the end pieces in fair condition

The bumpers truly are in excellent condition perfect chrome and dent free- enough to make me (and my car) jealous

$600 for the set or $350 front set up or back (plus shipping)

[email protected]

·
Registered
various W123 chassis
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I kept forgetting and getting distracted...

BTW- I'll settle for $300 for the front or back.

I also have a factory sedan hitch with extra load braces and plug included- $300 for that kit too...

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
aw man - those are the ones i have... i am looking for the all chrome ones - the ones that do not use the black rubber edge bumpers...those are perfect looking though - mine are a little banged up from 350+K miles....

·
Registered
Mercedes 300te
1,972 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
83 300d turbo, 79 c123 AMG
1,870 Posts
Dang, a trailier hitch! I would never use it but I'd love to have all of my (3) factory options on the car but I simply cannot afford that right now.

·
Registered
various W123 chassis
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BF_JC230 said:
aw man - those are the ones i have... i am looking for the all chrome ones - the ones that do not use the black rubber edge bumpers...those are perfect looking though - mine are a little banged up from 350+K miles....

Yeah you're looking for Euro coupe bumpers. I'd love to retro fit some of those tt, they're sooo sexy.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Where is the mounting for the rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
How would one go about mounting that rear bumper to their car? Mine has a mount welded on the backside with a hole on each side to bolt it to the car. In you picture of the backside of the bumper I don't see how one would mount it to their car.

·
Registered
various W123 chassis
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got ya, there are threaded anchors in the bumper to accomodate a bolt, this bumper came with the hitch, to which this bumper was originally bolted to. I have the hardware seperate from when I cleaned it. The hitch mounts to the car, so it takes place of the bracket. I'll need to look to see if I have appropriate bracketry to mount without the hitch.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Ok, that is actually really helpful to me. I've been wondering if my bumper was hit because it sits wrong and is slightly angled on the right side. I suppose when the car was brought over from Germany they took off the hitch and welded on a custom bracket, so it doesn't mount as it should. I guess I need a hitch/bumper combo to mount mine right becaue I'm sure they ruined the threaded bolt holes. I'll have to look next weekend when it is home.

·
Registered
1985 Euro 300TD Turbo, 1983 Euro 300TD turbo, 1979 Euro 240TD and 1981 300D converted to euro.
2,701 Posts
my euro rear bumper is like your Zack and actually the bumper has two small bolts on each side that hold the brackets in place. I had to take mine off and bang them back into shap when i got my euro because the car had backed up and hit something and the guy that did the repairs never did the bumper right.
You have to remove the black rubber strip that goes along the legth of it. Once you do that you will see them and how they pop out.

How much do the euro hitches cost ....any ideas? i think i saw one on ebay for 100-150 or something.

Oh and Zack at the next meet if we do repairs or not ill fix your bumper if i can.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Vince is selling his for $300 with the qiring and all that. I want one just so I can bring my car back to stock form. I only have 2 factory options on the car right now, the hitch being the 3rd and final option. Garrett, have you seen one at any of the sacramento pick and pulls? We have had a few euro 123's but never a hitch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts