Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone interested, I'm in the process of rebuilding a show car. I have 3 great items for sale that are coming off a 1999 Brilliant Silver C230 Kompressor.

1) Lorinser Sportline Kit w/ foglamps. Kit is in mint condition. Never been hit. Body work already performed which would cost new kit buyer $300-500 in labor. Fog lamps through CEC are always sold separately. They are included in this kit. www.lorinser.com / www.cecwheels.com Asking $2400.00 firm.

2) Eisenmann Exhaust. Asking $250.00 http://www.eisenmann-technik.de

3) 19" Axis 7evens. Custom made 19x8 / 19x9 3 piece wheels. This is the only set of this particular wheel on a Mercedes Benz. In other words, 1 OF A KIND on a MBZ. This wheel was originally produced for Ferarris & Porsches, but now can be ordered through Axis for any vehicle much like HRE. Comes with 235/35/19 front & 245/35/19 Yokohama AVS. The rear tires were just replaced 1000 miles ago. I can provide invoice for proof.

The lips 'could' use repolishing and the spokes 'could' use repowdercoating. At the discretion of the buyer. I will assist buyer in getting wheels repolished and repowdercoated through Axis Wheels. 1 front lip is slightly disformed. Does not affect driveability or stability, only up close aesthetics. This can be fixed by a wheel shop, which i will assist buyer with also through Axis. Buyer must roll fenders to avoid rubbing. Buyer may need spacer for front wheels as these wheels were custom made to fit over a set of front & rear porsche brakes. These custom wheels brand new cost at least 1550.00 each. http://www.axiswheels.com/se7en3.htmlAsking: $2800.00 for this 1 of a kind set.

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME WITH SERIOUS INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS. [email protected]

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Hmmm, interesting. Did you do any other performance mods? It would be poserish to do all o...

Hmmm, interesting. Did you do any other performance mods? It would be poserish to do all of that work to the stock engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts