Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much consideration and many opinions I've decided that the black W211 SL Grille will not look good on my Silver E-55. I've e-mailed Autoblz but but they will not return my e-mail so I'll sell the grille and the Flat Hood Emblem Kit for $200.00, list is $275.00. I'll pay shipping. E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks.

·
BenzWorld Sponsor
CLK320 2005
473 Posts
h ithere
sorry was away
i m in vancouver right now

you can exchange the black grille to silver
you just pay the shipping from singapore to your place

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sir, I would like to return it. Please give me the address in Singapore and the prodedures. Thanks, Skywagon

autoblz - 5/12/2005 7:04 AM

h ithere
sorry was away
i m in vancouver right now

you can exchange the black grille to silver
you just pay the shipping from singapore to your place

·
Registered
91 Posts
I warn all members that this product which I also bought is of the most poor build quality you can find.
It looked good when I took it out of the box. Should have had the first warning sign when the modified latch that you do need to put this on was not in my box when I ordered the item.

Guess what without the latch you can't open your xxxxxx hood. I wait another 10 days and get a hpood latch from Autobxxxx's. It breaks the firt time we try to open the hood...

Thinking the situation is resolve after tweaking a factory latch....2 weeks into having the grill on the car...one rock ding tears off a chunch of the benz star...it gets better, when I take it off I notice that the GLUED together grill is actually coming a part..

Buyers all be ware

1 - 4 of 4 Posts