Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
656K views 1K replies 398 participants last post by  DokaTD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone has any Unimogs or Unimog Parts
For Sale or Wanted - post here

#54 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:

FINALLY... A fiberglass hood worth buying!
These hoods are the best out there! They are made from a two piece mold process that creates a smooth finish on both the inside, as well as the outside. They have studs mounted right into the fiberglass to mount the two latches to! They have indents for all mounting holes including emblems and keyways. They are very stiff, light weight and fit great. Just add your own latchs and paint! This will outlast the rest of the truck!
Compare these hoods priced at only $450.00, to a new factory steel hood at over $1,100.00 plus the shipping from Germany.
These are in stock and ready to ship today!
All info can be found here. Unimog 406-416 Fiberglass hood

Attachments

#58 · (Edited by Moderator)
My 421 For sale, Long Island,NY

FOR SALE:

1970 421 ag for sale. 4 Cyl diesel runs perfect! Has rust on cab but only some surface rust on frame. It has F&R PTO's, 4 way hydraulic system, air compressor with fitting on tank. 3 Way tipper bed and it all works, maybe not like a brand new mog but with a little TLC could be great. Has air lockers, 20 spd trans with Cascade. E-brake works perfect. I installed a new waterpump and rear wheel cylinders, I also had the fuel tank creamed and rewelded, it also comes with a spare 4cyl diesel engine. I also bought a brand new Good year Sure grip tire . There is a super heavy duty Pintle on the back aswell. This is a very rare machine and i know it is very rare and valuable in Germany. I figured i would offer it up to benzworld first. Feel free to call with any questions, Scott 516.456.0980
The 1st $8000 takes it

Attachments

#60 · (Edited by Moderator)
404 PTO Winch, MB type C

FOR SALE:

I have the COMPLETE PTO winch for a 404 (mounts, MB type C winch, prop shaft, PTO assembly, spooled with +/-70 meters of HD cable, lever....everything!). It is ready to install and use. Asking $4k.

I am selling this so that I can buy a true high compression head with a hopped up CAM so I am not looking for trades unless it is a souped up M130 with 9:1 compression and 140+ HP.

Phil
(505) 331-2120
NM_mogman@yahoo.com

#61 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:

Hi all, i have a few mog bits for sale, all removed from a 1983 U1000
Bonnet: Originally merc yellow but sprayed green, few scratches and chips but not damaged at all.
Grille: rust free and undamaged, was blasted and resprayed a year or so ago.
Hydraulic Pump: was removed to fit higher capacity pump when powering timber crane, was working when removed 2 years ago but possible recon??
Front exhaust sections: Genuine Mercedes parts that were fitted approx 3 years ago, in good condition but now redundant due to engine swap.

other u1000 parts available when i clear my shed out!

PM me for more details.

#64 · (Edited)
UNIMOG U1700 DOKA for sale

SOLD

Hate to do it but realizing that I have too many toys and some, like the MOG, just are not getting used like they should.

I imported the truck about 5 years ago and have done many modifications and thoroughly enjoyed every minute with the MOG!

1985 U1700L38 DOKA

Legally imported and licensed in WA state as a regular pick up truck so there are no suprises there

56,000KM's

L38...long wheel base model, makes an excellent candidtate for a camper conversion

OM352 Turbocharged motor with tuned injection pump and larger injectors. Runs very smooth and cruises nicely on the freeway 60-70MPH!

ex firetruck from Sweeden. I removed all the fire equipment and proceeded to build the custom bed and interior. All fire equip is gone.

Front and rear hydraulic connections and a two stage hydraulic pump

Rear high speed PTO

Claas 22% Overdrive

High speed axles

Working gear box, high speed gear box

Front winch - 12,000lb Warn hydraulic

Rear winch - 20,000 Braden hydraulic

Raised roof cab with vent hatch

Interior - Heated/power leather Range Rover front seats and matching rear bench that folds into a bed. New door panels and custom center console with cup holders and power outlets

Overhead console with DVD/stereo player, aux power outlets, and CB

Lockable custom storage boxes on rear bed

Custom front brush guard

HEMMIT 10x20 2 piece wheels. Powder coated, all new hardware. New sealing rings, bead locks installed and balancing gel.

Michelin X tires...almost new.

Extra set of highway wheels with new Semperit tires 9x22.5

220V engine block heater and 220V battery charger

New large series Interstate battery

Webasto diesel heater under the rear bench with thermostat

18 bar air system

85-90 gallon fuel tank...approx 1000 mile range.

All transmission fluids changed with synthetic fluids to make cold gear changes much easier.

I also have a complete set of new tinted glass which replaces ALL the windows but I never got around to that project :(

I really hate to see this go as I know I will never be able to replace it but interests change and priorities change so it is time to find the MOG a new home. I keep the truck garaged about 45 min south of Seattle. I'm more than happy to chat on the phone and share more photos or even video. I bought this truck sight unseen from the Sweedish fire department so naturally there were a bunch of unanswered questions but I lucked out with this rig. It is very clean and everything functions perfectly. It is very comfortable to drive and despite fuel economy, theres no reason why this could not be driven anywhere in the country. I have driven it on 1000 mile road trip with no issues at all.

MOGforsale( at )yahoo.com

#65 · (Edited by Moderator)
U1300L for sale

SOLD

FOR SALE:

pictures will follow

I desperately want to upgrade to the U1700 DOKA and need to put my mog on the market.
I have invested more than $100k into it but I know I don’t get that. I would need to get $55k in order to not get divorced.

1980 Unimog 1300L (ex Bundeswehr); registred as 1980, I think its a 1982 to be verified
43,000km (newer speedo, but old one available for verification)
Original OM352, but it seems that the previous owner tuned the pump a little
92Km/h max.

Modifications:
  • Custom bullbar, branch deflectors, and winch mount by TMAX:bowdown:
  • Warn 18,000lbs industrial winch in front
  • Weight plate with two spare tire mounts and tires on rear for better offroad traction
  • Bed crane to lift tires
  • Big toolbox on deck
  • 4 brand new Michelin XZL 365/80 R20 on truck
  • 2 mounted spare Michelin XZL 365/80 R20. 80% and 50% thread
  • Genuine MB vertical exhaust stack (almost new)
  • New Wabco air compressor
  • New genuine MB rear fenders
  • New genuine MB headlights and bigger MB rear lights
  • New genuine MB ramp mirror
  • Genuine MB backup light switch on gearbox
  • Backup camera with 7” screen
  • Airhorn (under hood)
  • Additional front Hella driving lights and worklights around
  • Additional lights and airhorn/horn toggle wired with new genuine MB switches
  • New red Koni Unimog special shocks
  • New rear brake disks, calipers, and pads with wear electrical indicator
  • Front brake calipers re-built with genuine MB kit, new disks and pads
  • Rebuilt 4 way valve
  • New genuine MB park brake valve
  • New genuine MB clutch slave cylinder
  • New air dryer cartridge
  • All new shaft boots
  • Kingpin and driveshaft overhaul with genuine refurb kits
  • Upgraded to magnetic drain plugs
  • New genuine MB blower motor and housing
  • Door locks replaced and keyed to match ignition key
  • Of course all filters and fluids recently changed and a lot of minor repairs, always with MB parts
  • To not forget: the important red covers for deep fording; new
  • Civil operators manual English, Workshop manual English, Complete set of military operator, PM, and service manual German
  • Additional filters, small parts, air drain plugs, mirror can be added at no charge
  • Mods by previous owner 3 years ago:
    [*]New under bed tool box
    [*]Espar D5 coolant heater
    [*]Airhose and reel
    [*]Linex bed sides and interior foot well​

Attachments

#72 · (Edited by Moderator)
Michelin XL - 14.5R20 - Radial - New Surplus

EDIT - ALL SOLD

Hi Guys,

Recently picked up a batch of Michelin XL's. Date stamped 2008, never mounted and stored inside a tire warehouse. Price is $290 each FOB Vallejo, CA.

Drop me a line for a freight quote.

Cheers,

Scott

Attachments

#74 · (Edited by Moderator)
U1300L for sale in Poland

FOR SALE:

only 46,000kms was a radio box and has had an easy life, no cab rust...just an ordinary U1300L has AG tyres on at the moment. has a nice 7.5 ton superwinch (steel cable) £11,000 with winch.....£10,000 without. Will take Euros or Zloti.......only reason I am selling.....I need an MB trac more than I neem a U1300L......(I also want an MB trac...with hindsight I would have bought an MB trac, though the U1300L is a most capable vehicle.

#76 · (Edited by Moderator)
WANTED:

I am getting close to tackeling my rust issues and would like to see id i can find some of the cab pieces before I begin.
I have a doka but most of the repairs I need replace can come from a regular cab as well.
First both front lower corners are needed, then the bottom areas of the "B" and "C: pillars are needed, also the area above the rear window and then the area above the passeger front door and rear driver door..circled in red..if you have any of these or a singel cab on the west coast please let know..or any ideas where they can be found..

#77 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE RESTORED UNIMOG 1974 CASE MB4/94

FOR SALE:

This Unimog has just finished a cab of restoration, where the cab was restored along with the chassis. Many new parts including windshield, complete brakes including the booster! too many to list here. Truck has 20 speed transmission, PTO, ROPS and FOPS, 3500lb. counter weight. Includes front snow plow, snow blower and sander. This truck is ready for work or play. It needs nothing! Check out the link for more photos and please call for all the info.

VonsMog | Unimog Parts, Service and Restoration

585-377-7164
Price is only $32,000.00 for everything.

Attachments

#78 · (Edited by Moderator)
1974 406

FOR SALE:

I'm selling a 1974 406. It is listed on the Unimog Exchange. I am moving and losing my storage so if anyone needs it for parts, please make me an offer. I have the clear Ca title and it is registered. I need it gone asap. Sorry, but I don't have the means to part it out. I bought it because I needed the bed and spider frame for my Doka project. Thanks.
Russ

#82 · (Edited by Moderator)
SBU Rear Window Seals

FOR SALE:

I have an extra pair of SBU rear window seals (gaskets) for sale. New never installed. They work with fixed or sliding windows.

I just checked and they are not available at the moment but the last price was $144 each USD at one of our US suppliers.

I'll sell them for $135 each plus shipping.

They are also in the country so no waiting.

PM me.