380cm wheelbase

Price is 26000 dollars

Price is 26000 dollars

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
SBU Rear Window Seals

FOR SALE:

I have an extra pair of SBU rear window seals (gaskets) for sale. New never installed. They work with fixed or sliding windows.

I just checked and they are not available at the moment but the last price was $144 each USD at one of our US suppliers.

I'll sell them for $135 each plus shipping.

They are also in the country so no waiting.

PM me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FOR SALE:

I have 421.129 and 421.128 (U600) in open and closed configurations,correctly restored with geniune mercedes parts.All the vehicles are in great shapes and have been stored in dry place.One of them has been customized and shortened from the body(not the wheel base).For further details and pics etc,you may contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1973 416 Doka, 1978 416 Doka, 1980 416 Doka..... Help me, I can't stop buying them!!!
2,621 Posts
1986 U1000 FOR SALE

SOLD

FOR SALE:

1986 Unimog U1000
More photos and info can be found here.
VonsMog | Unimog Parts, Service, Sales and Restoration
24 speed transmission, three way dump box, front implement plate and more! Just call or email me for more info! Price is $28,000.00
Thanks, Von

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
FOR SALE:

OM 352 Engines,quantity 12,all were in working condition when removed from 416 and Mercedes 911 trucks,mostly complete and have been stored now.Buy all or buy single peice..price 2000 USD each..+Shippment,which can be arranged anywhere in the world.Please email at [email protected] ...Thanks.

·
Registered
1963 404.0 TD
17 Posts
FOR SALE 1963 MB Unimog 404.0

SOLD:

1963 Mercedes Benz Unimog 404.0

For Sale - $26,000

Congratulations, you have the opportunity to purchase one of the best 404.0 Unimogs out there. I hate to see it go but my interests have gone another way coincidently about when I have gotten the truck exactly how I want it. There is a lot of great stuff on this truck and it was all done right from the best Unimog mechanics in the U.S. Runs and drives great.
I could have missed some of the small items but the high points of the truck are listed below.

Upgrades
OMG617a conversion (Done right) from a 1985 300TDMercedes Benz
Power Steering (416 Steering Box PSC Power Steering Pump) and pully
Freshly installed Transmission
New Custom Aluminum Fuel Cell and sending unit
New Shocks and Springs
Custom Tie Rod
New Tires with Spare
406 Wheels
5 New Continental MPT 81 335/80 R20
New Driver and Passenger Seats
12 Volt Conversion
New Superwinch Talon 18.0/18,000
Body Fully LineX with no rust
Windows Tinted
Working Gear Box (Not Installed)
Sony Head Unit with 6x9 Speakers, Sub and Amp

Fabrication Work
Front Bumper with Winch Mount and D Ring Mounts
Bed with Roll Cage, Spare Tire Mounts, D Ring Mounts and 2inch Receiver with
LED Brake/Turn Signal

Only known opportunities to make better
E Brake needs to be installed (Have all the parts)
Locker actuators need to be installed

Will ship anywhere in the Western US for the cost of gas.

Email with any questions

More Pictures can be found here - www.photobucket.com/unimog404zero

Shane
[email protected]

·
Registered
Unimogs
863 Posts
1984 Swiss 1300L Doka - L37

SOLD:

This one is a cream puff. Liquidated from active fire service in Switzerland this year, this long wheelbase Doka has 32,000km documented. Standard with a turbo charged OM352A (168). 1984 Model year so it is fully legitimate in the states. This would be a great base for a Doka Camper. Arrival Vallejo, CA late September. Call Scott for more specifics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1981 U1300L
1,302 Posts
U-1300L 1981 with camper

FOR SALE:
Is the truck and camper , or the camper alone. the camper can be removed is less than an hour with a forklift( built in fork pockets) and the bed sides reinstalled. some of the truck and camper features are listed below. $69,000 truck and camper, $25,000 camper only ill be at NWMF or come see it at flathead lake montana, or in south baja this winter.

the truck
OM352A (turbo charged) engine
80,000 kilometers on the truck
claas overdrive
mpt81 s
a/c
bed sides included
hoops and canvas
lots of new spares
MB cab tilt and engine tool kit
all manuals
the truck is rust and dent free, paint 2 years ago

the camper
all aluminum construction, 1/8 skin. alum frame of 2x2 and 1x2
thermo pane windows with shades, sprayed in foam insulation
a/c, forced air heat, central vacuum
2 high volume roof vent fans
galley with oven range, full size fridge, deep sink hardwood cabinets,microwave oven
3000w honda generator 2 deep cycle batts charge from solar panel, generator, or truck alternator
queen bed w/ memory foam, large closet, shower, with water heater, flushing toilet
large water tanks for potable water and holding
backup camera as well as forward overhead clearance camera
gps and sirus antennas mounted on roof

Attachments

·
Registered
U2450 OM366LA
87 Posts
Werner winches

FOR SALE:

Up for sale some nice winches :

Werner F-56 M1 (PTO) (5.5T) with cable,hook and control.(Pictured)
Good used working condition fully tested. Paint in bad shape needs some TLC New price €3750
Now as it sits with the fast mounting plate for the price of €3750
Fast mounting plate original Werner can be used with all Werners winches. (Pictured)
Price €500 Also MB and HPC winches can be used

Werner F-530 (PTO) (4T) reconditioned as required and freshly painted Werner red
w/o hook and cable.Choice of 404 or 406 PTO shaft.New price €2000

Werner F64-M1 (PTO) (6.4T) NOS ex BW never used excellent condition with cable and hook.Choice of 404 or 406 PTO shaft.New price €3000

*** Netto - export prices ***

We can find any winch you are looking for for good prices.
Also we can hold your winch to come to pick it up or to send it as requested.
Items are bought from Germany and Netherlands then they come to Greece.
Can be shipped directly from the origin country to help you reduce freight charges.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Large Fuel Tank 24V Sending Unit New

FOR SALE:

I was sent a 24 volt sending unit for a large tank that I have and I needed 12 volt. So instead of sending it back to Germany I thought I would first see if anyone needs one.

It's brand new in the box with a seal. I think it fits any of the large tanks but you will have to check to make sure it fits yours.

Pt# A 008 524 34 17

USA list $335.00 Your price $320.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
Unimogs
863 Posts
2 x Continental MPT E6 - 12.5/20

FOR SALE:

Hi Guys,

Continental discontinued this tire about 3-4 years ago. Came across 2 new pieces that had gotten lost in the warehouse. $200 each tire.

Cheers,

Scott Ingham

Attachments

·
Registered
UNIMOG, Gelaendewagen
916 Posts
FOR SALE

FOR SALE:

1) 404 French troop bed with drop sides. Platform is steel diamond plate and the side board skins have been replaced with expanded steel. Needs a freshening up in the paint department, but acceptable as is. NO RUST. All in very good shape, ready to mount and use.
$350.00 obo

2) 404 hood great shape and ready for paint. $100 obo

3) 404 convertible top mechanism/frame. No fabric. Needs to be soda blasted and painted. Works fine. $100 obo

4) Cowl muffler model # TS 45 PL. Measures roughly 16" diameter by 21" long. Ports are 4.5" intake and 4" exhaust. Painted steel, not aluminum. $150 obo

TRADE...... I have a set of RHD Hella E1 heads lights off of an early 90's 437. I'd love to trade for something comparable in the LHD version. (hint hint my Aussie friends)

All items in Albuquerque, New Mexico

81 - 100 of 901 Posts