I'm loking for SEE parts, or any part that will work in its place

2 hoods
1 engine cover for the inside
1 oil filter assembly
1 fuel filter assembly that sits up on the engine
2 passenger side doors
1 drivers side door.,
1 heater core
1 engine bay wiring harness. I think it houses a few relays. I have one thats bewen cut and the other is missing the relays.
Relays if you have them.
I need the fresh air vents for the drivers side dash area.
1 grill
1 headlight assembly
1 front passenger side fender
1 front passenger side foot step
Do you have any of the hydraulic tools?
Do you have any of the erxternal snorkel setups for these?

I also may be interested in a 12v conversion
A set of xm-47 tires.

·
Registered
1963 404 TLF-8 MB Type A PTO Winch
230 Posts
WANTED:

I am looking for a troop bed for a 404 or just the mounting brackets that allow the bed to move independent from the frame. Any other body style will be considered (radio box, VLF or TLF). Please PM with what you have.

·
Registered
4Sale: 230G, U1200 Ag, 1017A, lots of MB cars, Volvo c303, 416 raildoka, LR D110 TDi
1,217 Posts
NEW fast portal gears for sale

FOR SALE:

I have a set of Von's "fast" portal gears for sale to fit a 406/416 with disc or drum brakes. I bought these to put in a 416 DoKa that I had, but since sold it. The portal ratio is 27:14 or 1.929, giving an overall ratio of 6.061 when used with a standard ring and pinion set. I paid more, but I will sell the set for $2,300 and include the shipping to the continental U.S., shipping elsewhere will be more. I might take MBU/SBU parts in trade if you have something I want or need, or make me an offer, worst thing I can do is say no.

Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
1987 U1000
583 Posts
All gone...

SOLD:

From '87 U1000

2 Speed PTO transmission with shafts etc... (need single clutch to replace double)

OM352 w/MB Trac manifold and Holset H1C turbo, 1184 hrs. (doing a Cummins swap)

U1000 cab, grille, bonnet... Blasted, repaired painted dark olive metallic (Limco)

LS7 steering gear

... more stuff to come and pics...

Thanks !
gb

This list is gone ,

Thanks everyone !

gb

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
2,643 Posts
FOR SALE:

SBU gearbox parts in excellent shape. I have an entire GB worth of parts. Let me know what you need.

C.

·
72 Haflinger: 75 Pinzgauer 2.7i, 94 & 96 350GDT
1,659 Posts
Re Posted: 1976 404.0 doka

FOR SALE:

it is a 1976 404.0 doka that you got ca registered smog exempt. the body wasn't too bad under the original fire red paint with the typical rust spots in the doors. all the glass is out but is in great condition.

Improvements

5 xm47 405 new
crawler box 2 speed
Mercedes cut double Bead lock rims 20 inch
aluminum Ron Davis radiator
air actuated locker cylinders with air switches both front and rear
yellow top Optima batteries under back seat
Plastic fuel tank under custom utility bed
interior roll cage tied into rock sliders
pertonix Ignition
to much to list

I still have all the original parts fuel tanks battery boxes original rims and tires original seats front fenders etc. I also have a lot of new rubbers for the doors I think some Windows a extra complete pertonix ignition engine cover molding and a lot more it's been a couple years since I looked through all the boxes I have
email for pics

$17,500

thank you beau moore
707 738 3088

·
Registered
46 Posts
FOR SALE:

I'm thinking I need to sell off 1 or both of my see tractors. Both are projects and will need misc parts to get going. Both are missing hoods, one is missing a bucket, one is missing both doors, the other is missing 1, lots of misc small things. They were drained of all fluids so both need new fuel and water lines etc.. I believe one has 1000 hours, and the other maybe 100. I dont recall off hand.

email [email protected] or call me at 503 410 1915 for details. They are located in a storage lot in portland or. I'd like to get 6500 for the one with the loader bucket and 6000 for the one without. Thats quite a bit less then what I paid for them.

·
Registered
63 Unimog ex-swiss 404, 59 220S W111#000925 from Ethiopia, 92 VW Corrado SLC
64 Posts
FOR SALE:

Swiss 404.1 parts for sale.

2 side boxes
2 rear fenders
1 rear canvas in good condition
1 front blackout light
1 wheel stop with mounting bracket

Im just looking for best offer on all of it, thanks.

21 - 40 of 901 Posts