Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VW GTI
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a *brand new* cold air intake system for your Mercedes-Benz. I bought this a couple of years ago for my 1990 300E but never installed it. The car is now sold so I have no use for it. It will come with a K&N style conical filter, a stainless steal intake pipe, as well as all necessary MAF sensor tubes and adapters. I paid $150, I would like $100/OBO for this system. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply in this thread. Pictures will be taken upon request. Thank You!

·
Registered
2007 VW GTI
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry I don't have a digital camera. But, if you search for "300E Intake" on eBay motors there are pictures of the exact setup in the search results. Make me an offer if you'd like.

·
Registered
2007 VW GTI
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A good friend of mine put this exact same system on his 260E and I must say we were both very impressed with the results. The stock intake system is quite restrictive compared to this aftermarket setup. It is constructed of very heavy duty stainless steal and a nice K&N style conical filter. Other benefits from this system include gas milage increase (friend averaged nearly 4 more miles per gallon), weight reduction from stock setup, you'd be surprised on how much the stock intake setup weighs, and of course there will also be an increase in throttle response. Eventhough this was never installed on my car, I do have 1st hand experience on the quality and performance of this system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts