Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow benz owners.. I'm new to this forum. I'm just posting these 2 vehicles taht my dad has had for a lil bit, he's a car wholesale dealer and usually wholesales his highline cars, lately markets kinda slow so he advertised a few of his cars to the public. We're in the Campbell/Los gatos, CA area. if anyone is interested in purchasing a 99 sl500, with hardtop of course :).... with approximately 50k miles for around $46,900. PERFECT CONDITION e-mail me at [email protected] if interested<br> <br> Also a 99 S320 LWB (long wheel base) Fully loaded for that year... 45k miles on it, still remainder of 4 year 50k mile factory warranty left on it. Will sell around $36,900 or $37,000. I have the cars on autotrader.com u can check em out their, e-mail me at [email protected] i got detailed pics of both cars. <br> <br> Both Cars are in absolutely amazing condition... once again my dad is a wholesaler, he's been with the car industry for atleast 15 years-20 years, he's familiar with the Benzo's and all he usually deals with are highline cars, sometimes some toyota's/audi/vw's too.... <br> <br> Again, we are in Campbell, CA and also in Los Gatos, CA. This area is part of the (San Francisco Bay Area for those of u that didn't know)<br> <br> Also... MODERATORS... if this type of message (FOR SALE) is not allowed, i guess u can just let me know and i'll delete it, but i saw someone else posting a few For Sale threads, so i'm guessing it's alright.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EDIT: FOR SALE:99 SL500 and 99 S320-factory warranty... FOR SALE-

EDIT: Forgot to tell u guys, SL500 is Black on Black with the cherry wood type trim in it, fully loaded<br> <br> S320 is Charcoal on Grey leather interior, fully loaded. Here's a random pic of the sl500 i have http://picturemanager.mbnz.org/uploads/pics/KandFAuto019jpg.jpg <br> <br> and a side shot of the s320: http://forums.mbnz.org/uploads/pics/KandFAuto009jpg.jpg<br> <br> <br> e-mail me for a whole load of pics for both cars if anyone is interested, btw, firm price for both those cars, check out kbb.com or nada.com and you'll see how much u save...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts