1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'97 E 300 Diesel
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 93 300SE in Central Virginia

Two tone brown.

Just recently the rear brakes were replaced, rocker arms, transmission flushed, coolant flushed, new temperature sensor installed. Tires have a lot of wear still. Was purchased in Charlottesville, VA in '93 and has remained a local Virginia car it's entire life. Aside from original owner there was really only one other owner than me. 155,6xx miles.

On the downside, it is an almost 20 year old car and a previous owner did not show it the loving care a classic Benz deserves. The leather seats are not in the best of condition. The paint is doing what clear coats tend to do, peel and chip. And somewhere along the line the rear bumper was scraped. The windows can be a little quirky and one does not work at all. The line for the windshield wiper fluid has a worn place.

I just want to be as honest about the vehicle as I can be. For someone who enjoys tinkering with these old gems, it would be a good car. It drives wonderfullly, but I simply don't have the time or expertise or ability to work on these cars.

I have photos and will be happy to send them along. I am open to offers and viewings of the car.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts