Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
clk55
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a CLK 55 with mods for the price of a stock CLK 430. This car has every option that benz offered and many mods.

2001 CLK55 AMG
110,000 miles
Silver Exterior
Designo Interior (2 tone, black/white)
Xenon Lights
Navigation System
Bose Sound System
Mercedes Cell Phone
Voice Activated

Mods:
19" black Carlsson Wheels
Eibach Springs
Koni Adjustable Shocks (16 way)
Carbonfiber Hood
AMG flat hood emblem
Window Tint
Custom German license plate
Resonator delete

*This is stuff I remembered off the top of my head, and for everything listed under "mods" I have the stock parts in storage*

Please call me at 619-379-4378 or email me at [email protected]

To see pictures go to: http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/255581/2

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
Why are you selling it? Are you willing to part it out?

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
I'm not even sure if it's the Infiniti-Q but the CLS really reminds me of another car. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's the lights. Maybe a Buick.

·
Registered
A.k.A Benzonlorinzo
46 Posts
BrooklynCLK - 3/24/2005 12:04 PM

I'm not even sure if it's the Infiniti-Q but the CLS really reminds me of another car. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's the lights. Maybe a Buick.
Brooklyn ,
u jst had to pick the ugliest picture

I think you need to see one homy. That car makes a fashion statement .
specially the cls55 amg .

Attachments

·
Registered
'01 S500,'02 CLK 430
65 Posts
I think the car is ok except for the back, sometimes when a car comes out at first it looks like shit and then it kind of grows on you. For some reason the front of the new models are looking pretty good but it seems as if they are giving up on the back. Example the new Clk, Cls, Maybach, BMW 5 series(Sorry I know I'm not supposed to mention that name). Although in defense I did see a CLS55 the other day and it looked a hell of a lot better than the regular 500.

·
Registered
'01 S500,'02 CLK 430
65 Posts
I think they look like Celica lights a little bit Brooklyn. Oh and I had to add this I think the best looking Benz to this day is still the CL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Im not trying to knock the car too hard. Yeah, it does look like the buick, lol. I love almost all mercedes (or should I say, respect) and I kinda like the CLS...BUT, I think they could have done a bit better of a design job. Thats all.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
41 Posts
I thought it was regular cars that take styling tips from luxury cars and not the other way around....I saw the CLS on the road the other day and it didn't even move me...Sometimes when I am walking to my car in the parking lot, I look at my whip and I am like damn...that is a nice looking car...even when I see other 208's on the road I am like damn that is a nice looking car....oh well..don't shoot me but here is another nice looking car...[:p]

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
whenever i see a 208 on the road i stare real hard thinking about what a sexy bitch that car is. i don't realize that i have the same sexy bitch [:p]

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
i used to think the exact same thing as you guys about the cls until my boy picked up a 500 on friday when he got rid of his 2004 e500. the ride is exactly the same as the e500 and the inside pretty much looks the same as the e500 like the buttons and all that. the matte wood is def off the hook.

ive only seen 2 cls's in nyc (1 on staten island and 1 in brooklyn) before he got his and this whole weekend where ever we went we were breaking necks. pulling up to the club, they moved the cones and we got the spot right up front in between a bentley gt and a 360 spider. guys and girls were drooling over it. on the roads people were staring in amazement and disbelief and giving the thumbs up all the day. it looks like a spaceship, a hot spaceship!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts