Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 S500
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the complete OEM 2000-2003 S class tail light unit. LEFT SIDE ONLY: Only the left (driver side) unit is for sale. (What is shown is the right side – sorry, that’s what I have photographed.) It will fit any S class 2000+. Extremely easy installation. This unit has been used but is in mint condition. No scratches. Looks new.

$50.00

Your text hereYour text hereYour text here

Attachments

·
Registered
04'E55; 02' 911Turbo
75 Posts
Why just the left?... Seems odd that someone able to buy an Sclass is worried about sell...

Why just the left?... Seems odd that someone able to buy an Sclass is worried about selling a tail light and not throwing it out.. [;)]

Just kiddin', chief. You should sell both and get 03' lights. Probably be easier to sell the pair, too.

·
Registered
2000 S500
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Touché, amigo. I could toss it I suppose, but just thought I'd offer it up if someone n...

Touché, amigo. I could toss it I suppose, but just thought I'd offer it up if someone needed it. Can't sell the pair, as the right light cracked when some unknown misanthrope bumped into my car at my son's soccer game. Thanks for a well deserved ribbing.

·
Registered
04'E55; 02' 911Turbo
75 Posts
Why just the left?... Seems odd that someone able to buy an Sclass is worried about sell...

don't mean to rip into ya, but you gotta act the role [:D]

Be a proud owner.. throw out those seat belts when they get dirty, replace all the leather when you spill coffee on it.. splurge! [8D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts